Wednesday, 16 March 2011

17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer


I got this 17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer, as I really wanted a good value one that would work with my skin type so I don't break out! I found this one on Boots website for £4.99, it had 18 reviews which on average gave the item 5 stars so it gave me a good idea on whether it was good or not! Luckily I had £6 on my advantage card & went to get this, i've used this for the past 2 days and I can honestly say I think it is good, it makes your skin extra soft and does keep quite a lot of the makeup, I don't think it makes it look any different but it pro longs it but still doesn't keep all of it on but my make-up has a bad habit of going really streaky and oily and wearing this it did minimise the oilyness so It does improve but for my skin I couldn't expect wonders anyway! So if you've got great skin this would be perfect, if you've got oily and spotty skin like me it will only improve it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment