Saturday, 19 March 2011

collective haul & OOTD

*Todays outfit of the day!*

I'm in love with my new denim jacket and my Primark pink & lace top! The primark top only came today and it's amazzzzing! (I say it came today because they're sold out everywhere & I found it online!) I got mine on Ebay, It was £17 which is about £9 MORE than they sell it in shops but I neeeeded this item! If you really like this and are willing to pay £17 then you can get it here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Primark-Pink-Cream-Lace-Top-2011-Spring-Collection-UK14-/200586008229?pt=Women_s_Clothing&hash=item2eb3db96a5

The seller does them in 14s & 16s, and a grey version of the top in a size 20!. So if you're any size you can get away with them really, they run smaller anyway and they're styled to be oversized so i doesn't matter if you're a size 8 I think you could get away with it! 

Everything else i'm wearing in this pic is:
Russian Red Lipstick - MAC - £12.15 (Debenhams sale! Originally £13.50!)
 Cross Earrings - Fashionology - 19 euros w/postage, comes to £16 converted
Dainty dolly mix scrabble ring - Prices and link shown below
Black Body con skirt - H&M - £3.99
Black 120 denier opaque tights - Primark - £2.50
Black pointy dolly shoes - Store Twenty One http://www.storetwentyone.co.uk/ladies-basic-almond-ballerina/invt/f83963/- £5



I painted my nails Blueberry by Barry M & wore my Dainty Dolly Mix Scrabble Ring (£3 from her blog)! Nom. You can find her ring here:http://www.daintydollymix.bigcartel.com/product/vintage-scrabble-ring-adjustable-all-letters


Today I Bought a loveeeerly new leather jacket from Store Twenty One :) £28, people never think to look in there because it's not the big high street shops like New Look, Topshop, H&M etc. But I always give it a go and hey ho found this nice jacket! You can find the jacket here: http://www.storetwentyone.co.uk/coats/bomber-jacket/invt/a02439/


Russian red lippy & fashionology earrings & my new jacket :D


                            
I bought the Sleek Contour Kit in Light. Seen it reviewed so many places before so decided to buy! £6.50 from superdrug! Find it here: http://www.sleekmakeup.com/en/products/face-contour-kit-light-71.aspx


Got these cute little primark charms for my charm bracelet! £1!


After my success with the VO5 surf spray I decided to go get a back up for when mine ran out, and they don't sell it in there anymore!!! D: But I did find this, Wave Spray from Scandalous, never heard of the company before but the description on the bottle was exactly like the Surf Spray so I thought I'd get it! £3.50 ish reduced from Superdrug. Find it here: http://www.superdrug.com/styling-product/scandalous-rock-chick-wave-spray-150ml/invt/219313/




And last but not least I got this amazingggg laddered top from Primark for £8. They do them in Cream, Black and Blue I think, Cream was my fave so thought i'd get it! But they are soo comfy and quite flattering!


Just a few :) Been buying MAD online so I will have more to come soon also! 

1 comment:

  1. Love everything you, Love the pink top, so worth gettin :) xx

    ReplyDelete