Saturday, 5 March 2011

Doll Eyed Look - MAC White Frost Shadow



So today I received my MAC Frost Finish Eyeshadow in White Frost,




I decided to go with a doll eyed look with my Barry M White Kohl Liner #30 on the water line with a little bit of the white frost shadow under my eye to highlight and open my eyes up a bit and create a doll eyed cutesie eyed look, and then used L'Oreal Superliner (which i've been using for years and is a fabuuuuuuulous eyeliner, highly recommend!) to add an Amy Winehouse styled winged eye look on the lid (which is normally my signature eyeliner everyday look!)



 L'Oreal Superliner has a great brush to create the winged line, as most liquid liners have hard or thick brushes which make it difficult to make a perfect line, so it is thin, more precise and softer for your eye. I used a blending brush (ignore the crappy brand, was the only one i could find!) to just apply a thin layer of MAC White Frost to my lid as purely used to highlight the eye, which is why I decided to go with a Frost finish instead of a Matte finish, as white can be quite harsh on darker coloured eyes.






It's an easy peasy everyday look to do, I styled this up to go with a casual/loungewear look, A dusty pink cape top from new look for £10.99 which is great to wear off the shoulder., a pair of grey leggings from new look for about £7 (the colour is called Pigeon on the website) with a strappy black top underneath the top just to layer it up and add some length under the cape top which was about £3 from primarni!

No comments:

Post a Comment