Friday, 4 March 2011

Hand Sanitizer



I recently bought this Next Super Fruits Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer,

It has a fragrance of Strawberry and Vanilla and makes your hands feel rather lushious!

I've recently had an addiction to hand sanitizer's as I hate constantly having to wash my hands throughout the day especially if i'm at work and have short time to quickly freshen up so this hand sanitizer is perfect!

It's kills 99.99 % of germs, washing your hands on the go!

It smells amaaazing and is only £1.50,

I purchased it when I was paying for some other stuff, they had them up on the tills so that's probably the best way to find it!


1 comment:

  1. YUM this sounds amazing! My aunt had purchased some from America for me (from Bath & Body Works) it's reallllly good! But I'd love to try this one out! If only they had NEXT here?

    http://carpe-diem13-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete