Thursday, 17 March 2011

my own illamasqua toxic nature collection - purity duplicate polish!



So I've been literally in love with the new Illamasqua Toxic Nature Collection, and especially the nail polish 'Purity' but it's £13.50 and I can't spare that much for a polish! So I decided to go dupe hunting and managed to find a preeeettty close match!!! I found this Beauty UK Glam Nails polish in Peach Melba which is suchhh a lovely nude colour, the only difference I would say to Purity is Purity seems to have more white tones in it whereas Peach Melba has more Peach tones so it's got more of an orangey colour to it, but it's fab and I love it already and only £1.99 from Superdrug! cannot find it on the Superdrug website so go into the store and see if they do it near you for a cheap dupe :) orrrr you can also buy from here: http://www.beautyukcosmetics.com/products/nails/nail-varnish-salon-professional but it's 50p more exp! You need about 2 coats to get the colour from the bottle but it is fab! I also got a teeny tiny bottle of nail polish remover and a tiny bag of cotton wool pads haha, cause they're cute and my mum got fed up of me stealing hers :P

No comments:

Post a Comment