Saturday, 12 March 2011

THIS OR THAT TAG



Makeup
Blusher or bronzer? - Blusherrr
Lip gloss or lipstick? - Lipstick.
Eye liner or mascara? - i'm going to say mascara but purely because eyeliner would look stupid without mascara D: 
Foundation or concealer? - i literally can't pick either! cause my skin is red and blotchy without foundation but i have too many blemishes to not be able to go without concealer!
Neutral or colour eyeshadow? - Neutral.
Pressed or loose eyeshadow? - Pressed.
Brushes or sponges? - Brushes, used to use sponges a lot but now realize they just suck up the make-up and it's such a waste of product!

Nails
OPI or China Glaze? - I've never used either, but China Glaze looks awesome and it's been recommended by quite a lot of people, plus they do the same Nail crackle stuff as Barry M except they have different colours other than black ! 
Acrylic or natural? - Natural, I cannot wear fake nails to save my life, i will pick them off within the space of an hour.

Body
Perfume or body splash? - Body splash i've been using at the moment so i'll say that!!
Body lotion or body butter? - Lotion, it's softer for meee
Body wash or soap? - Body wash.
Lush or another bath company? - Lush, definately, although I don't buy as much stuff from there as I should :P

Fashion
Jeans or sweatpants? - None haha leggings!
Long sleeved or short? - Long sleeved.
Dresses or skirts? - Dresses.
Stripes or plaid? -Stripes.
Flip flops or sandals? - Sandals.
Scarves or hats? - Scarves.
Studs or dangly earrings? - Dangly Earrings.
Necklaces or bracelets? - Necklaces.
Heels or flats? - Flats, cause I can't walk in heels :( 
Cowboy or riding boots? - Cowboyyy
Jackets or hoodies? - Jackets, been a long time since i've worn a hoody.

Hair
Curly or straight? - I have straight hair naturally but i much prefer having it curled. 
Bun or ponytail? - don't really have either but I wear it more so in a bun at night so i'll say bun!
Bobby pins or butterfly clips? - Bobby pins.
Hairspray or gel? - Hairspray.
Long or short? - Long hairrrr.
Light or dark? - lightttt, blondes ftw.
Side swept fringes or full fringes? - ohhh i do love side swept fringes but I am proud of my full fringe <3
Up or down? - dowwwn for me, cause i have a fat head.

Random
Rain or shine? - Shine.
Summer or winter? - Summer.
Autumn or spring? - Spring, it's awesome for fashion at the moment!
Chocolate or vanilla? - Chocolate.

8 QUESTION TAG

1. Name one thing you cannot live without? - My boyfrieeeend and my computer :P haha sad.
2. What is your favourite food? - Sweet stuff. nooom. and carverys. lmao.
3. What is you favourite makeup brand? - I don't really have a favourite but the majority of the make up I wear is L'Oreal, The foundation, the powder, the blusher, it's really good for my skin and actually I think it's helped reduce my spots rather than make them worse.
4. Do you prefer sweets or dessert? - Dessert.
5. Heels, flats or trainers? - Flats.
6. Dress, skirt or jeans? - Dresses.
7. Do you prefer mouse or spray? - Spray.
8. Do you prefer your hair blow dried and straightened or natural? - Blow dried but not necessarily straightened, I like curling it with my straighteners but I love just curling it a tiny bit so it's wavy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment