Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Tiny haul and MOTD

Ok so decided to just put up a few items I received in the mail today and also show everyone my make-up of the day!

I've never been very good with make-up compared to some people so for the first time today I practiced blending and shading to give my eyes a different look, i've always just used one colour with eyeshadow but today decided use a few colours on different parts of the eye, I used my new palette Biscotti Dreams from H&M. They do pretty good eyeshadows and I have had some really good ones from there in the past, so I thought I would buy this palette!

Here's a pic of the palette (as seen before):

(L-R: 1, 2, 3, 4)
I used number 1 on the eyelid, number 3 in the crease, and number 4 on the top of lid to create a blending effect.

I used my brand new MAC 275 brush for this which arrived today:


Also the amazing Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to keep the eyeshadow from moving throughout the day, this also arrived today!



And least but not least I received Bad Gal eyeliner by Benefit in the post tooooo, which I just used on my water line (The eyeliner used on my lid itself was liquid superliner by L'Oreal)



& Here's the outcome!:



The picture doesn't show it well but this was the best pic I could get of it!!


Just a little something for todayyyy! 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know H&M had eyeshadows! It looks so good on you!

    http://carpe-diem13-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete