Thursday, 14 April 2011

New stuff today :)


Stocked up on more Collection 2000 Concealer today and noticed something disappointing! Seems they have changed their formula as the one I was using 'Light' is now a REALLY orange colour :( and they have made the 'Fair' one identical to the old 'Light' one, which is strange! Hopefully the texture etc. is the same because I love it so much!!


I've been eyeing up this blusher for a while now and it looks lovely! It's called First Flush by 17 for £3.50 ish I think? I love it because it's one of the only matte blushers I can find recently, every other blusher seems to be shimmery in some way and the shimmer just doesn't suit me! It looks really neon the compact but I tried it on my hand & it's a really nice pink colour that's bright but not too over the top!



Last but not least today I got this lipstick in 'Sweet Tart' by Collection 2000, It was £2.99 (bargain!) and I've seen it previously blogged on Kate's blog, and she was right, The collection 2000 lipsticks are suprisingly like the MAC ones in some ways! It's a lovelyyyy colour & I adore it!

No comments:

Post a Comment