Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Poundland Lipsticks!!!

Today I went to Poundland to quickly get a birthday card for a co-worker, Ended up going on a little stroll around and found some cool things,

The main thing I was impressed about is that Poundland now do cosmetics! And well known brands also!

They did Revlon, Rimmel, Maybelline, Collection 2000 etc. products!

I picked up 2 lipsticks, one from a range called 'Outdoor Girl Cosmetics' in shade 'Lust'

& one from a range called 'Chit Chat' in shade 'Nude' which apparently is Poundland's very own make-up range!

Here's Lust:




The colour looks a bit different on than from the lipstick, It's only a cheapy one so It does not have the matte colour such as MAC lipsticks etc but I really liked the colour that came out from it, It's a suttle purply pink, It looks more berry coloured in real life whereas in the pictures it looks like it's more pink! 


& Here's Nude:





This lipstick kind of reminds me of Mac's Hue I've recentlly purchased, It's a good cheap little alternative I think, Requires a few more layers but the colour is really nice and it's pretty glossy also and didn't crack on my lips even though they were soooo dry at the time!

If you want some cheapy lippys i'd recommend Poundland at the mo, They have a couple nice shades!

Obviously both these lipsticks were £1 each ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment