Saturday, 30 April 2011

weeeeeeeeekend :)


I got this new poncho today! I returned a top that I bought online to store and they gave me store credit because they can't refund items if you buy online (which is annoyingggggg) but anyway I was browsing and found this awesome poncho :) i've been eyeing up another one on the website for a while but it's like £25 and this one was a lot cheaper! They do it instore and online in 3 different colours, it's currently in the sale online for £7.49 but is normally £14.99! It is a one size item though but I was pretty glad it fit me okay considering the girls modelling it on the website are size 8 ish haha, I love it though!

Poncho: H&M - £7.49 (currently) : In store & here

Earrings: H&M - £3.99 : In store only

Chunky gold bracelet: Primark - About £2/£3 I think! : In store only (obviously!)

Large gold ring: Primark - £2.50 ish : In store

Black leggings: H&M - £5.99 : In store & here

Gladiator sandals: New Look - Can't remember the price, Purchased about 2 years ago but Matalan do some dupes, here for £14




& I also got this bag from H&M online a few days ago, They're still selling it for £19.99 in my local store, yet online I got it in the sale for £9.99! Brilliant discount there! You can find it here and they also do it in brown! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love love this! This is definitely my kind of outfit! Love the poncho & your gorgeous sandals! Great outfit sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete