Tuesday, 17 May 2011

2nd blog of the day!

Ok so more than one blog for the day I know! Had to post some of my recent buys!


ASOS Gold Cross Extra Long Necklace - £6 ( they also do this in silver!)



Eyeko Lipastik in Loud Mouth - £6.50 


H&M &Denim shorts - £17.99 (but I got discount from voucherhubs.com)


H&M Fringed Poncho top - £24.99 (also got discount on this from voucerhubs.com got it for £13!)


Primark Parrot sunset top - £6 I think!

& Here's some of my geeky purchases lately :P



This Laser mouse from Logitech for £9.99 @ Play.com, It's quick, does the job and I think it's good quality for the price!



Lastly I got my first ever High Definition webcam ! hurrrrra! 

It's made by Microsoft & is the Lifecam HD-3000, It was £17.99 and It's widescreen compared to normal webcams which is quite surreal! It also has really nice webcam software, had a laugh with the family on it! Here's a few shots I took on it:



I got it on Amazon, It's RRP at £30 so I saved a bit of money! :



That's all! :)

3 comments:

  1. LOVEEEEE the lipstick its such a nice colour,and the cross is a beaut :)

    KAte xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun! it comes on really easily! it's perfect, I want the one in red! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh.. I LOVE the poncho top!

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete