Friday, 27 May 2011

My Daily Make-Up & Benefit dupes? :)

  So here's all the things I wear on a day-to-day basis!


L-R: Elf Stipple Brush (I use this for my powder and blusher (need another one really or else my powder goes red haha), Clinique high impact mascara (little tester off eBay, works all the same!), QVS Foundation Brush (http://tiny.cc/xlh36), MAC White Frost Eyeshadow (I normally use this as a upper brow highligher), Collection 2000 Kohl Liner (just standard lower lash line!), ELF Eyebrow Kit in Ash, 17 Photo Flawless Primer  (I love this stuff! only £4.99 and it's awesome!), Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair (I used to wear Light but they changed the formula and made the Light one really orange!), L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder in W1 - Golden Ivory (Been using this for years!), L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N1 - Ivory (been also using this for years!).


   L-R: 17 Blusher in First Blush (Gorgeous colour but you need to be light handed as it's very pink!), Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light  (I only really use the highlighter in this as the bronzers a bit dark for me), and L'Oreal Super Liner (showed in previous blogs & I normally use this for my signature winged liner!)


   & when it comes to Lipstick wise I like wearing a nude or pinky lip that I can get away with at work etc, I  Use these 3 the most; L-R: Barry M Lipstick in no. 53 - Coral  (I think this has a kind of frost/shimmery finish), MAC Angel (Frost finish), & MAC Hue (Glaze finish), I don't use Hue all the time as the finish  is very sheen and I like a more bolder lip.



I also have this to show so thought I would do so in this post! I bought this Primer from a brand called 'Technic' the other day as I saw it on Grace's blog, It's pretty much an exact replica of Benefits 'That Gal' primer which you may know looks like this: 

Can you see the resemblance? 

I also got this Highlighter from Technic called 'High Lights' which looks identicaaaaaaaaal to Benefit's High beam! 

Very very similar!

I have not tested either of the items out yet except trying out the Primer on my hand but If you want to know if it's good leave me a comment or tweet me: www.twitter.com/lozzii

I'm intrigued to test them out! 



3 comments:

  1. Yaaay you bought the primer! I'm loving it! I want that highlights now too! Great post lovely! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I definitely see a resemblance! I'd love to test those out too actually :) Great post!

    http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah still have yet to test them out but will probably do so tomorrow! just cause I didn't post above, the price of the primer was £3.99 from http://www.lovethymakeup.com/product-technic-prime-it-1758 and the high lighter from the same place, for £1.99 here: http://www.lovethymakeup.com/product-technic-high-lights-1759

    ReplyDelete