Thursday, 5 May 2011

today & bargain hunt!

So today I went town really quick just to buy my sister her birthday present for her birthday on Monday. I decided to go H&M quickly to have a looooksie and go this lovely ring! Me and my mum found it on our trip to Torquay and she got it in the last one there a M/L, she really wanted it though so i let her have it! :P They finally brought it to my local store and it was just one on it's own in an XS/S, I decided to get it but have to wear it on my wedding ring finger as it's so tiny haha! but I had to get it! it's lovely :) It was £3.99


& here's something a bit different for a change, I decided to post a few of the bargain hunts i've done recently, I seem to have knack for finding something I like and finding a dupe for a lot cheaper!

Here's the first one:

(ALL CREDIT FOR PHOTO GOES TO http://belles-boutique.blogspot.com/)
There's this Topshop Fringe top, They're selling this for £26, & I saw this on Laura's blog, 


& I previously saw an exact replica in H&M, for £12.99!

(ALL CREDIT GOES TO H&M.COM FOR THIS PHOTO)



& there's more!

As I showed in a previous post, I recently brought this fringe top from Primark for £8

& then found out Topshop are selling a replica for an madddddd £30!

(ALL CREDIT GOES TO TOPSHOP.COM FOR IMAGE)


& last but not least, the craziest of the bunch, 

This top from Wildfox, They are selling for £85

(ALL CREDIT GOES TO WILDFOX FOR IMAGE)

With the logo Love Is Everything, 


OR

a top with exactly the same logo, although different style top, for £5 @ Chiara fashion.

(ALL CREDIT GOES TO CHIARA FASHION FOR IMAGE)


That's 17 of those Chiara tops for the price of ONE Wildfox one!

Crazy!

Lozz
x




No comments:

Post a Comment