Saturday, 18 June 2011

17 Treats :)

Boots.com currently has quite a few cool offers going on, I noticed that If you bought 2 or more selected items from 17 online from Boots, you got a free gift with the purchase (they also did this for collection 2000 but the gift wasn't very good, it was a crappy lipgloss!). The free gift itself was really cool! You got a 'Nail Bar in a bag' which included 1 Nail File, 1 Packet of Nail Art Stickers and 1 Lasting Fix Nail Polish & 1 Fast Finish Nail Polish (which are worth £2.99 each!) and it all came in a really cute pink leopard print & white bag all wrapped up in pink tissue paper, i thought it was quite attractive packaging!




The nail varnishes you get are in shades: Knockout Red & Pink Grapefruit

The things I actually bought from 17 to get this offer was:



This was £3.99, I've been eyeing this up for a while and the reviews looked great, from what I can tell so far compared to the normal 17 blusher I use this pink is very suttle and natural rosy cheek which I really like at the moment, & The highlighter was very white when I tried it out on my hand, but when I tried a bit on my cheek it wasn't as pale so it blends in good!



I also got something cheap because I didn't really want anything else haha, So I got this for £1.99, But to my surprise i'm actually quite impressed with it, it's compact and secure so the shavings don't get everywhere and it's double ended for small pencils like eyeliners etc., to big pencils like lipstick pens.

(By the way my nail polish i'm wearing in the picture is from H&M and is shade: Miss Stone Heart which you can find here for £2.99)

Snatch this deal up while you can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment