Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Bits and bobs

Haven't posted in over a week! I've been a bit busy, trying to get a new job is hard work! I've been constantly applying day and night haha, Luckily I had an interview today which went really well, I was up against 10 other candidates and I was later told after the interview that it's between me and one other candidate for the job, even if i'm a runner up i'll be proud to of got this far!

So here's a few things I've got recently



This giiiiant Vaseline tin I got in the sale @ superdrug, I was in dire need of  lip therapy, my lips are in terrible condition! So I got this tin that contained one of each vaseline tin, I love the smell of the Aloe Vera one and Pink one is gorgeous! The big tin is also great for storage! This was £3.59 & You can find this:



Also from Superdrug I decided to get Lipcote, I have never tried of it before but stumbled across it in a magazine so decided to buy it, I have still yet to try it out but I am excited to put it to the test! This was £3.19.



Recently went on a little trip to Plymouth with the family and went shopping crraaaazy there! My mum bought me my first MAC foundation & Also another MAC powder for my birthday, So I decided to pop into H&M and get a new foundation/powder brush, and a compact mirror because the new powder I'm getting doesn't have one! Quite glad I got the 2 in 1 brush as it will come in really handy when i'm on the go and don't want to carry round a make up bag that weighs a ton! The brush was £2.99 & the mirror £1.99. You can find here:


Mirror (instore only)




Also got this when I went to Plymouth, as you know I got some MAC products for my birthday which is next thursday, The big ol' 18 ahaha, & the lady at the counter advised me to try this out because I explained how throughout the day my skin gets soooo oily no matter what I do. I have yet to try this out because I want to wait until I get my new foundation but I am intrigued! This is the Prep & Prime Face Protect SPF 50, to buy it is £21. & You can find it:



Purchased these large angel wing earrings from eBay, I think they were a big hit on either ASOS or Topshop a few months ago, & I only ever ended up getting stud versions of them so found these on eBay and got them for a bargain of £2.20!


Lastly, I have shown in a previous post this bag as I have it in Black, but decided to get it in brown, it's from H&M, in the sale for £9.99 at the moment, You can find it:



4 comments:

  1. aww you got some gorgeous stuff babe, good luck with the job, i hope you get it! i am in the same position, its stressfull hey? xxx
    pinksugarlump.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vaseline tin is so cool and I love the ear rings. You have a wonderful blog, I will definitly check back to read more of your posts. I wish you all of the luck in the world (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earrings are gorgeous, I have that Hello Kitty mirror too! X

    ReplyDelete