Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Few new items and my hols!

Hiya!

Just got back yesterday from a random last minute holiday to Menorca,

I decided to treat my Mum, as you do! 

It was beautiful, not too hot but not rainy and cold either! Just how I like it!

Gorgeous beach right near our hotel too!

Here's a few pictures:






me and my sister!

& here's a couple things i've bought this week:


Got this Black cross necklace from Forever 21 online when they had free shipping for £3.55! Sadly they've sold out of this online now so I can't post the link! However, here is an alternative necklace: 





Recently saw this on a girl and loved this so I asked her where she got it, little did I know it was MUA which I have a couple things from, This is the first time I've purchased a lipstick from them, but I love this, It's in Shade 3 and is a fabulous raspberry pink! If you don't know already, MUA stands for Make Up Academy and they sell this at Superdrug, The majority of items they sell is £1 just like this lipstick and it's fab value for money! I got this on the Superdrug website and It's free delivery for Fathers day until the 19th june! You can find this : 


That's all for today!

1 comment:

  1. That swimming pool is lovely! And so is that liptstick colour... i have been looking for one like that for ages :)
    I am following your blog... hope you follow back xxx
    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete