Monday, 20 June 2011

My Jewellery Go To's!

Here's a few of my favourite accessories that I regularly wear day to day!


Necklaces
1. Black Cross  -  £3.55 - Forever21 - Final sale on the website so no longer sold! Forever21
2. Silver Cross - €25.00 (£22ish) - Fashionology - Fashionology
3. Gold small cross - £6.00 - ASOS - ASOS
4. Silver small cross - £6.00 - ASOS - ASOS
1. Dream catcher - £5.99 - H&M - Bought in store; They have another colour of this online H&M




Earrings
1. Gold Discs - Around £2/£3 - H&M - Bought in store years ago!
2. Black Studs - Can't remember price or where I got them! They sell these in most high street stores.
3. Silver Cross - €17.00 - Fashionology - Fashionology
4. Gold & Black Bead - £3.99 - H&M - In store only (Alternative: here)



Rings
1. Silver several band ring - £3ish - Matalan - In store only
2. Gold large ring - £2 - Primark - In store only
3. Beaded hammered ring - £6 - JWLRY by llymlrs - JWLRY




Also received this beauty in the post today! Yeah I know, I have a bad obsession with crosses haha, Got this inverted cross (no i'm not a satan worshipper) from a seller I found on google: 


She has some cute stuff and this necklace was only £2!

That's all folks :)



3 comments:

  1. i love the fashionology.nl earrings :-)
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous, I'm saving up for something from fashionology at the moment :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black & gold earrings, and all of your rings! You have a really nice collection xx

    ReplyDelete