Monday, 4 July 2011

Birthday FOTD


A little tester of what make-up I might have for my birthday night :) You can't really see like anything in this pic haha, I did a lot of contouring to my face and blending on my eyes but the lights too artificial to notice that, and crappy camera! 

But here's a list of the stuff I've used -

Face:
17 Photo Flawless Primer
L'Oreal True Match Foundation - N1 Ivory
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair
L'Oreal True Match Powder - W1 Golden Ivory

Cheeks & Contouring:
17 Blush in First Flush (on apple of cheeks)
Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing powder in shade 51 (for contouring)
Technic 'Prime It' Illuminating Face Primer (used as highlighter base as it's quite glowy!)
17 Blush & Glow in Strawberry Swirl (used the glow part as a powder highlighter over the Prime It primer) 

Eyes:
Rimmel Eye Liner Pencil in 16 Rich Brown (as Eyebrow pencil)
Urban Decay Naked Palette shades: Virgin (on lid) & Darkhorse (in crease)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye liner  in Zero (small bit on water line)
Maxfactor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Look Mascara in Black

Lips: 
Aloe Vera Vaseline 
MAC Lipstick in Russian Red (Matte)
Lipcote Lipstick Sealer

Brushes:
ELF Studio Stipple Brush (for Powder)
QVS Foundation Brush
Some random Blush brush (for Blush & Contouring)


Also: I really have to say, If there's anyone who reads my blog who's been considering buying Lipcote if they are a crazy lipstick lover like me, I HIGHLY recommend it. I was told it was sting and was really drying but for me it tingled a tiny bit for a few minutes, then was normal, and was only a little bit dry, It was not an issue with me at all! It keeps my red lipstick in place perfectly! 

& In case anyone is wondering, My hair is not extensions (took a long time to get it this length!) and for my hair colour I do not use hair dye, I only top up my roots, and use the Jerome Russell Bblonde 30 vol Bleach.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment