Friday, 1 July 2011

Birthday suit ;)

Ok ok don't get led on by the title :P 

Basically I've been fretting about what to wear for my 18th birthday on Thursday for the past week, I feel so uncomfortable in my skin at the moment, but I decided just for one night I'm not going to hide in baggy tops i'm going to wear something nice, So I thought I'd post a few pics of my outfit idea on here and ask for your thoughts!




Fringe Top: Primark - £8
Black Layering Top: H&M - £7.99
Black Body Con Skirt: H&M - £2.99
Opaque Black Tights, 120 denier: Primark - £2.50
Black Gladiator Wedges: H&M - £19.99
Black Suede feel shoulder bag: Primark - £5.00


                                     
The shoes are actually a birthday present from my sister so I cannot wear until then! 




3 comments:

  1. stunning, you look gorg babe <3
    pinksugarlump.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, and I adore the shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls, & Dee, They are the comfiest heels i've ever bought! seriously! x

    ReplyDelete