Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Buys of the day!

Just thought I'd share with you a few things I got with a bit of my birthday money (cheeky i know i'm a day early!) I went to a few shops right near my house, I live quite close to a mini shopping centre I guess you'd call it, right near the river, which is nice to have near me! 



This is something I've been wanting for ages, some kind of unit or big vanity case for all my make-up to live in! I found this perfect little unit for only £14.99! Can you believe the price! What's brilliant is that it came with wheels so you can have them off or on, I decided to put them on as because I was using this for make-up, It's really handy to be able to just wheel over to myself when I'm getting ready! I got this from TK Maxx & They also have it in Blue but the silver goes better with my furniture! I just put alllll the make-up I use into in, and organised it into four compartments, Face, Eyes, Lips and Cheeks/Bronzing/Highlighting. & Also found it handy to put a few things on the top of it, like my new Playboy brushes in it's little stand! (Excuse the dirty mirror, my camera picks up such horrible details haha)





Secondly, I also have a Matalan near me too, So I got some Jewellery, The first picture, I actually purchased the Leaf bracelet today for £3 in the sale, The bottom bracelet is actually a Henry Holland studded one which my friend bought me in the sale for my birthday last year, It was also £3. Thought I'd wear these two bracelets together on my birthday! 

The second picture is this adoraaable little dragonfly & turquoise gold bracelet, I actually purchased this for my nan, because she loveeees dragonflies, and It was a really cheap £1.50 in the sale! But I actually really really like this, and I've tried it on and it looks so dainty & pretty I think i'm going to have to go back and buy one for myself!



Last but not least! I got this gorgeouuuuus chiffon kimono item from TK Maxx, I was so surprised to go into TK Maxx & see so much stuff I like for once! I can never find good bargains in there! I haven't actually got into this 'Kimono' style yet and this is the first jacket like this i've got so it's a nice different piece to add to my wardrobe, and considering they're selling things this style in Topshop for around £40, I had to get this! It was only £12.99 and I just saw it on this random lonely rail and it was fate :D I plan to throw this in my bag for if it gets cold out tomorrow night!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love the turquoise necklace!

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete