Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Suede Wedges





Got these new babies today! They seem quite comfy but I can't really tell because my feet are sore from rubbing and being bruised :( Long story! 

Heel wise they feel pretty easy to walk in because of the platformed front heel, only down side for me is on the sole it goes really thin and i'm worried i'd fall over in them haha. 

Looks wise they are beaaaaautiful! I love wedges so much at the moment, even though I fail at walking in heels haha. I got these for £18.49 on eBay and it was £2.99 postage. They also do these in beige.

You can find these:

4 comments:

  1. Love your wedges! I was planning on getting some like this and I hadn't thought to check ebay!

    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous babe i love ebay for shoe bargains xxx
    pinksugarlump.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the wedges are absolutely beautiful, I've been dreaming of a pair of these for ages, they just look like they'd go with everything! and are so much easier to keep on when on a night out than sky scraper heels! what a bargain! also I'm loving your background - so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wedges are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for posting this. I wonder if they have them in brown?!

    I adore your blog and will definitly come back to read more of your posts. I wish you lots of luck with it.

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete