Saturday, 2 July 2011

Mini Haul & Wants!




Purchased these lovely sandals from H&M as my lovely studded ones snapped on holiday :( They were only £3.99 as they were in the sale! (yet they are still selling these in store full price for £7.99), The majority has sold out, and they accidently sent me a 5 instead of a 6 but luckily they fit me! 



Here's a ring I posted in my last 'wants' post, I managed to quickly swipe it up for £5.28 on eBay, Sadly it's a bit big on me though !




I've posted this twice before haha, I found this on someones Jewellery big cartel page, and they were selling for an extortionate £10, so I searched in eBay and found the exact same one for £1.69! It took around 14 days to get here because it comes from China, but for the price I think it was worth it! Just in time for my birthday :) The price has raised to £1.99 now though, You can find it:



& Here's a few of my wants this week :)

1. Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic - Benefit - £28.50
2. Lime Crime Lipstick in shade: Coquette - Lime Crime - $16.00
3. Pauls Boutique Maisy Large Bag in Nude - Pauls Boutique - £61.00
4. Eyeko Liptastik Lip Pen in shade: Lip Lover - Eyeko - £6.50

That's all for today :)


1 comment: