Friday, 8 July 2011

HUGE birthday haul! (heavy picture post!)

 As most of you know it was my 18th birthday yesterday! Finally an adult!
I was very very lucky and got lots of prezzies! 
Some stuff here I've also bought myself in the last few days also but the majority of
stuff are prezzies! I'll try not to ramble too much because it's a very heavy
picture post!            
         
 

Military Boots: Garageshoes.co.uk - £10 (at the time I bought them!) 
                         

Mini Tropical Punch Shower Girl - H&M - 99p


Charm Bracelets: Miss Selfridge : £4.25 (sale price)



Feather Earrings: Miso @ Republic - £4.99 
Skull Dangly Earirngs: eBay - £5.99 (including P&P) 


Double Finger Cross Ring : eBay for £3.89 (including P&P, my other cross ring broke!)
   
               
Too Faced Natural Eye Palette: eBay - £12.99




Silver Skeleton ring: eBay - £2.32 
Triple headed skull ring: eBay - Around £4
Claw ring: eBay - Around £4
The seller I bought from you can find here



 MAC Eye Brow Pencil in Lingering: Maccosmetics.co.uk - £11.50
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15: Maccosmetics.co.uk - £19.50
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium: Maccosmetics.co.uk - £18.50


Skull Clutch Bag by Max C London: ASOS - £28 (sale price from £45)



Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser in Fair: Boots - £1.99
MAC Powder Blush in Melba: Maccosmetics.co.uk - £17.00 (This picture does it no justice as it's pinky and coral in real life!)



MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle: Maccosmetics.co.uk - £20.50
17 Mirror Shine On Lipsticks in Beehive & Belle:  Boots - £4.59 each


Last but definitely not least! I literally got the bargain of a century with this jacket! I went into Matalan with my mum yesterday, just planning on getting the dragonfly turquoise stone bracelet I showed in my last post, and found this Jacket for £30, I'd seen it on the website and knew it was last chance to get and they didn't have my size online, so I thought i'd snatch it up in store as this was the only one there and it was fate that it was my size, but the thing that was the best birthday luck ever was that when I went to pay, the till was saying the jacket was £1, The sales assistant was confused at why it was coming up at such a low price but she just turned around and said 'Oh well we won't argue with the till'' and let me go away with purchasing this jacket for just £1!!! Luck or what?

So yes sorry for this very long post, If you've read all this you deserve a medal and let me know if you have by putting a comment saying 'Birthday Bean' in the comment box :)

1 comment:

  1. Omg. THAT jacket for a pound?!! You lucky girl!! X

    ReplyDelete