Saturday, 16 July 2011

OOTN - 16/07/11

Hiya! Thought I'd show you guys what I'm going to be wearing tonight,

I'm going for a meal to this very posh restaurant so I've tried to work with what relatively 'smart' things I have in my closet haha.

(Although whether I'll be wearing the heels I don't know cause after these pictures were taken i've got a really bad right foot :( ! )





Clothing:
Mustard Yellow Blouse - Topshop - £38 but it has yet reduced in the sale to £15.
Black Bodycon Skirt - H&M - £2.99
Black Vest top (worn for layering) - H&M - £7.99
 Black opaque tights 100 denier - Primark - £2.50


Shoes:
My new ones!
Shown in a previous post





Jewellery :
Dragonfly & Turquoise Bracelet - Matalan - £1.50 (sale price from £3)
Gold Heart String Bracelet - Miss Selfridge - Part of set of 4 for £4.25 (in sale)
Gold Disc Earrings -  H&M - Can't remember price, bought years ago!


Hair:
Just going to go for some natural waves, will probably use my Vo5 Sea Salt Spray and then pull it all over to one side :)

So that's it! Hopefully my feet get better and I can wear my heels because I looooove them! 

Lozz
x

1 comment:

  1. Your heels are so nice & I love the sound of what you're planning on doing to your hair :) x

    ReplyDelete