Thursday, 21 July 2011

Unboxing Glossybox! July 2011 - Ready Steady Glow!

This morning I received my first ever GlossyBox! If you don't know what GlossyBox is it's a sort of 'product' subscription, A luxury sample & product miniature service, where each month they will send you 5 products (mostly samples but sometimes you're lucky enough to get a full sized product!) for the bargain price of £10 (this will be changing soon to £12.95 due to delivery prices). This is my first month, I signed up in late may but because they are in such high demand I could not get mine until July but I think it was well worth the wait!


I thought I would unbox my Glossybox for the blog!

(covering up my address with a coaster haha!)



If you can read the writing in the picture you will see this month's glossy box is called 'Ready Steady Glow' so it's all about 'The products you need to get in the mood for fun in the sun!'

Glossybox state:
"Summer. That time of year when 'Girls just wanna have fun'. Which is why this month's GlossyBox is packed with products that are all about doing just that"

The packaging is really gorgeous! From the box they post it in to the detailing inside with the card & the bow etc!





The Illamasqua Powdered Metal for Face/Body in shade Ether - 
My favourite product has to come first! This is a full size product, I love this, it's shimmery and glowy, blends in really well, I think I'd normally use this as a Highlighter, as all my highlighters are pink shades and this would be the first gold! This retails at £22.50 and you can find it on the Illamasqua website:



The Ciate Paint Pot Long Lasting Nail Enamel in shade Mojito - 
I've never used Ciate products before, But I have read good reviews about them! I love this spring green shade and I'm really happy with it!  This is also a full sized product. I noticed a few people receive GlossyBox's where they got Yellow or Blue etc. I'm not a massive fan of yellow on nails because it always seems to stain mine! But I don't actually have any green shades so this will be a nice addition to my collection! I also love the little bow! This retails at £9.00 and you can find it on the Ciate website:



The WELEDA Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil -
I'm still not entirely sure If I will use this as I just can't use oil on my skin without it ending in a disaster! I have never used any products from this company before either! However, WELEDA state:

"Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil contains only pure plant oils, rich in essential fatty acids and anti–oxidising vitamins which help to support natural hydration and regeneration processes of the skin, leaving it more elastic, smooth and supple. Suitable for vegans."

I'm quite intrigued to see if this works as it's main goal is to 'indulgently firm and renew' your skin! 

This is a full sized product and retails at £19.95

You can find this on the WELEDA website:



Ultrasun Face 30 -
This product is basically sun protection for the Face, 30 SPF. Perfect for on holiday or at the beach, it's a miniature product. 
"Ultrasun's special Liposome Formula protects skin from UV Induced ageing. Apply it once a day for water-resistant sun protection that moisturises, too. Perfect for face, neck, décolleté and hands, formulated without emulsifiers, fragrances or oil to reduce prickly heat."
 This will come in really handy for me because I always need high protection on my face! A 50ml version of this product retails at £19.00 and you can find this on Ultrasun's website:



Orla Kiely Eau De Parfum - 
This is a sample product of this perfume. To explain it I'd say its a florally, spring sort of scent, much like all the perfumes I loveeeee which is why I really like this one! It states that the perfume has natural extract of rose geranium and bergamot, which are subtly balanced with fresh fig and a hint of chocolate. A full size version of this product retails at £42 (for 60ml) and £55 (for 100ml), you can find this on Orla Kiely's website:



Hope you liked this post ! 

Lozz
x

3 comments:

  1. wow!! it looks alot better then last months did, you got some lovely products hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous my postman wouldnt leave mine with a neighbour so i've got to wait until tomorrow!! I heard some people got an illamasqua lipgloss cant wait to see what i got! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing what other people get in their Glossy Boxes, I'm really jealous of this one!

    Why not check out my new beauty blog, The Glossy Guide?

    ReplyDelete