Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Online Shopping Haul!

Just have a bit of a mini online shopping haul today for you :)! 



Vivienne Westwood inspired Orb PurseeBay - £12.99 (inc P&P)
Courtesy of Victoria's wonderful eBay findings! She's brilliant at finding designer inspired items for bargain prices, she posts all her findings on her tumblr: here


Ear Cuff with Mini Cross Stud - ASOS - £6.00 (£5.40 with my student discount!)
Love love love this! I haven't got an ear cuff and I've always wanted to get one but thought It might look a bit OTT on me but It's actually really simple and pretty :) 




Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout - Revlon - £2.99 (RRP: £7.49)
Ok so I actually got this for quite a bargain ! Bought it for £2.99 from an online website called BlushCosmetics.com (they've now ran out of stock) and the delivery was around £2 something and made it about £5 in the end so I still saved myself a couple £££!

 I first saw this lipstick on Gracie's youtube channel as one of her favourite Drug Store lipsticks, so thought I'd give it a try! I have to say I quite like the colour but with me being so pale it seems to make me stick out like a sore thumb, whereas I saw reviews saying this was quite similar to MAC's Angel (which I love) but I think it just makes a huge different because the Revlon lipstick is 'Matte' so it's more pigmented than the MAC lipstick being 'Frost'. 




Studded Black Sandals - eBay - £8.98 (inc P&P)
Have to say this is definitely the bargain of the week! I've been trying to find a replacement for my gold stud sandals for ageeees now, 'cause mine are reeeeally old now and have fallen apart twice already haha :') Been browsing eBay for a while too and just haven't found any that have taken my fancy, but then I found these the other day and I've just fallen in love! I wanted to make sure I got a pair that were covered in studs, so these are perfect :) & such a bargain price aswell! 




3-Pack Triangle Stud Earrings - Urban Outfitters - £5.00 (sale)
Urban Outfitters recently had a Free Delivery promo on their website over the Bank Holiday so I had to make the most of it and buy something! I'm just loving triangular jewellery at the moment and this was a great thing to see in the sale! You get 3 pairs of studs in gold, bronze/copper & silver. Really like wearing one of these studs with my ASOS cross ear cuff ! 

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Lozz 
x

1 comment:

  1. oh wow that purse is amazing! great find :) xx

    ReplyDelete