Friday, 5 August 2011

OOTD - 05/08/11

I'm going to Plymouth shopping today so I thought I'd post an outfit of the day! 


Clothes

Teal Sleeveless Shirt - Primark - £8.00
Black Strappy Top (layering) - Primark - £2.00
Black Leggings - Primark - £3.00
Black Patterned Kimono Style Jacket - TK Maxx - £12.99


Earrings

Black/Grey Ombre - Primark - £1.50


Necklace



Belt

Skinny Black Patent Belt - H&M - £2.99 (in store only)



Bracelets/Rings

Gunmetal Shade Hand Harness - H&M - £3.99 (in store only)
Hamsa Hand Friendship Bracelet - Lou Makes - £1.50

Sporting my new Hamsa hand bracelet from a blog shop I stumbled upon this week, Lou Makes! I really like her stuff and she sells at very affordable prices, I've been wanting a Hamsa hand bracelet for a while now and I just love this, Thank you Lou! 






Eye Makeup

Palette 4 - Shades shown above - BeautyUK - £3.99
(Light Silver on lid and Dark grey/silver blue in crease)
White Eyeliner - Barry M - £2.99
(in inner v)
Black Eyeliner - Collection 2000 - £1.99
(on half of waterline near outer v)
2000 Calorie Mascara in Black - Maxfactor - £7.99


Hope you liked this post!

Lozz
x

1 comment:

  1. LOVVVEEE this outfit,the hand chain,hamsa bracelet andf the earrings are gorgeous :)

    Kate xo

    ReplyDelete