Thursday, 8 September 2011

OOTD - 07/09/11

This is an outfit from yesterday, I didn't actually wear this out but I was playing dress up so here you go :)




Top: New Look - around £12-£16 - bought a few months ago!


Leggings: Primark - £3 
Shoes: eBay - £21.48 (inc P&P)


Bracelet: Lou Makes - £2.60 (inc P&P)



Rings:
Stacking rings (sold out online) - H&M - £3.99  (for 10)
2 finger Skull - eBay - £3.79 (purchased from a diff seller a while ago)



Necklace: Primark - £1 (men's section, present from my lovely mum!)
[this necklace did have 3 layers but it was too much going on for me so i took two of the chains off!]


Earrings: H&M - £3/£4ish (bought a few years ago) 


Bag: ASOS - £28 



Lipstick in shade Coquette: Lime Crime - $16 (just over £10!)
[Thought I'd say a little something about this lipstick! I just love it! It's so thick, opaque and creamy, and the colour is perfect! Lime Crime lippy's are such good quality! I highly recommend this!]

My hair style in the first picture you'll see a bit more about in the next post!

That's all folks!

Lozz
x

2 comments:

  1. love this outfit, looks gorgeous! So jealous of your figure as well! xx

    beautyfashionlife25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag and ring are so lovely!

    Alexandra
    x

    ReplyDelete