Monday, 19 September 2011

OOTD - 14/09/11

Bit delayed posting this! I wore this a few days ago, Haven't worn this shirt very much but thought It looked really nice with my dusty pink oversized cardi so here you go! 



Floral shirt - Boohoo.com - £18
Oversized cardigan - New Look - £22.99
Black vest (for layering) - Primark - £2
Black leggings - Primark - £3


Gold Cross Necklace - ASOS - £6


Friendship bracelets (from pack of 4) - Miss Selfridge - £4.25 (sale)


Square ring - H&M - £3.99


Chunky Bracelet - Primark - £2


Triangle Earrings - Topshop - £6.50


Messy bun :)


Storm Palette Eye-shadow - Sleek make-up - £6.49
(2 colours on lid and crease)
Graffiti Eye-liner Pen - Eyeko - £5.50 (before they re-branded!)
(winged liner on lid)
2000 Calorie Mascara- Maxfactor - £7.99



Lipstick in shade 3 - MUA - £1!

So that's it! I also had some great news today, I actually won a Twitter Competition for StyleCompare.co.uk and got £50 to spend on a retailer of my choice! Made my day! I picked Boohoo.com as I saw some looooovely things there and will most definately do a haul with what I bought ! 

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Lozz
x

2 comments:

  1. Looking lovely as always :) your eye make up and lipstick is stunning

    kate xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt, it's so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete