Friday, 2 September 2011

Workwear OOTD - 02/09/11

Thought I'd do a 'Workwear' outfit of the day :)

Normally what I wear to work is quite boring but I think this outfit shows more of my personal style! 


Dress - Primark - £5.00 (sale)
Leggings - H&M - £5.99
Cardigan - New Look - £22.99


You might recognize this cardigan! I showed this in a recent post in a different colour, couldn't resist to get it in Pink also :P The other one has sparkles in it but this one doesn't and I think I prefer it!


Ring - eBay - £3.79 (purchased from a different seller a while ago)


Bronze shade triangle earrings - Urban Outfitters - £5.00 (sale, part of 3 pack)


Bracelet set (in store only) - H&M - £3.99 


Wooden cross necklace - eBay - £1.69 (price has risen since I bought it!)


 Black pumps - Primark - £4.00



Mascara - Daniel Sandler Jumbo Jet - £14.75 (Got in August's Glossybox)


Lipstick - Sleek True Colour in shade Bare All - £3.99 (price @ Superdrug)

Hope you liked this post!

Lozz
x

1 comment: