Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Make-Up/Product Blog Sale!

So I've finally got round to posting a blog sale! I have so much stuff to sell it's just lying about in a drawer being un-used and needs a good home :( poor make-up haha.

If you're looking for a clothing/accessories blog sale you can find it here

Basically, all you need to know is that obviously besides the asking price for the product there will be a postage and packing fee of £2.50 (each additional item at 40p more due to recent increase in Royal Mail postage costs!!) and every product sold will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded delivery, I will retain proof of postage of every item sent and will send to buyer via e-mail if requested! However, I can invoice an alternative reduced p&p charge of £1.70 for 2nd Class standard delivery, but I will not take any responsibility for lost or undelivered items.

 I only post to the UK, sorry no exceptions!



Illamasqua Powder Metal in Ether - £12.50 (RRP: £22.50)
Used Once, Selling because I have too many highlighters! Very messy so whoever buys this has to be careful when they open it up! 

So that's my blog sale!

Whatever you'd like to purchase pleaseeee leave a comment below with what you'd like to purchase and your paypal e-mail address so I can send you an invoice!

I will post within 2-3 working days of payment.

I don't accept make-up/skincare returns due to hygienic reasons.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me by contacting me on twitter (@lozzii) or e-mailing me @ lozzxcore@hotmail.com

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment