Sunday, 2 October 2011

OOTD - 02/10/11

Very boring sunday so I decided to rummage through my wardrobe and create a new casual outfit with the new 'gun metal' coloured sideways cross necklace I got the other day and decided to mix with the other 'gun metal' jewellery I own.


Top: - Primark - £8 (purchased on eBay a few months ago)
Layering Top (Basics): - Primark - £2
Leggings: - Primark - £3 
Hair Donut (making my bun massive!) : - Primark - £1.50/£2 ish?

(Lots of Primark!)

Earrings (Black/Gunmetal shade): - Coleyyyful Blog Shop - £3.50 

Ring: - Topshop - £5
(found on eBay also for £7: here)

Necklace (Gunmetal shade): - eBay - £6/£7ish 

Hand Harness: - H&M - £3.99
(in store only)


Bag: - Primark - £7
(new satchel as my previous Primark one was falling apart!)


Eye Make-Up
Colours both from the top row - Middle shadow on lid & Right shadow on outer v & crease
Eye Liner Pen (Black): - Elf Cosmetics - £1.50
Mascara (The Usual!): - Maxfactor - £7.99

Hope you liked this post!

Lozz
x

No comments:

Post a Comment