Friday, 11 November 2011

Magazine Freebies!

Recently been trying to save my pennies so I've put myself on a shopping ban, But I have bought a few magazines though just for the freebies! :P 





The December issue of Glamour is currently giving away full size Nails Inc. nail polishes (which are worth £11) in 4 colours, and the magazine itself is only £2! I got a Dark Red colour called 'Tate', I love this polish sooo much, It's amazing quality, I've never owned a Nails Inc. polish before and I think the colour is great for winter! 



The December issue of Elle Magazine is giving away an awesome freebie, I saw this mentioned on MagicFreebiesUK and had to buy the magazine! They are giving away £20 gift cards for Kurt Geiger stores or on www.kurtgeiger.com, and I'm happy to say there is absolutely no catch! You can use this card on anything, whether it's something under £20 or If you want to put it towards something, The only things you can't get are sale items because you need to purchase something full priced to use it, which is okay I think! Bit gutting cause I saw some lovely Nine West heels for £19 down from £95 that I was going to get for my Mum for Christmas but it wouldn't let me :( I later decided to buy a ring which was £15, because It was free and Kurt Geiger of course! The only other thing is that you're not allowed to pay the whole amount on a gift card for security reasons, You have to pay £1 on a Debit Card. The price came to £19 with postage (£4 for Standard Delivery) and then it charged me £18 on the Gift Card and then £1 on my debit card, so not bad! You pay £3.80 for the Magazine and to get this as a freebie is amazing! 

The fancy gold packaging it arrived in!



It's quite simple but it's lovely! I got a size S/M because my fingers about a US 7/17mm.
They also do this in a sort of Gunmetal/Silver colour.

You can find this ring:

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Have you found any good freebies lately?

Lozz
x

2 comments: