Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Christmas Wishlist!

I haven't posted frequently recently because I haven't really had much new stuff or much to talk about and didn't want to abandon my blog for weeks on end so I thought I would do a 'Want' post with a few things I'd love to get this Christmas (or in the January sales!)



Bit of a mix-up of items for this wishlist so it's not all fashion/beauty related for once haha,

A few weeks ago I saw an offer on MagicFreebiesUK to get a 7 Day sample trial of  Lancôme's Teint Miracle foundation so I thought I'd get it, you just had to get the offer sent to your phone and then show the text to a Lancôme counter where you live so I went to my local Debenhams, They didn't have the Teint Miracle foundation in stock for sampling so I was offered to try the Teint Idole Silky Matte foundation based on my skin type (oily/combination), and I've actually fell in love with this foundation, It's sooo expensive at £25 but I put on my usual foundation the other day and it felt way too heavy, My skin has cleared up immensely recently and with the cold weather my skin is drier so my usual foundation feels heavier and cakey, but this foundation is amazing, it feels lighter and natural but it's flawless coverage, definately want to invest in this! 

I saw the E.L.F Lipstick in Nostalgic on one of Becca's videos a few weeks ago and I really like the colour, kind of reminds me of Hue by M.A.C but Hue is quite a sheen finish and I think this one is more opaque which is more my style! 

I recently bought a Kindle, which I'll probably show you soon, & I've been buying little bits for it, I have the Twilight Saga (cause I'm a massive Twi-freak again ) already and I really wanted a Amazon Gift Card for Xmas so I could buy some more books! I really want The Vampire Diaries in particular, I like the programme but I've heard the book is different which intrigued me (as I was also looking at the Sookie Stackhouse novels (where True Blood came from) and the stories are exactly the same as the episodes and I think that would bore me!), I sampled the first 2 chapters and quite liked the writing style so I'd like to read the other thing :) 

I love The Sims 3 a lot! I've been playing The Sims since I was 7 and If you know me well then you'll probably know that's pretty much the only game I play haha, They have a new stuff pack and expansion coming out soon (The expansion was only announced today so I don't know the release date yet) and this stuff pack is coming out in late January and I'll definitely be buying this haha! 

I saw these gorgeous mini cross earrings on a YouTube video and I have way too much cross jewellery already but I would like a dainty pair of cross earrings since I saw some really similar ones that Caggie from Made In Chelsea wore in an episode and I fell in love! A little pricey for me at £8 but they are cute :)


 Hope you enjoyed today's post!

Lozz
x

No comments:

Post a Comment