Thursday, 15 December 2011

Graze Box #2


When I opened my 2nd Graze Box, I found it full of lovely Christmas extras! In the box I had 2 gift vouchers for 2 free boxes to give to friends, I gave one to my boyfriend and I've kept the other as a christmas present because it's a proper gift voucher with a envelope that states 'To & From' on it etc.! 


Also received a cute 'Build a Snowman' cardboard thing, My boyfriend decided to make it and now it's in my room as a Christmas Decoration! 


& Here's the snacks I received in this box!

Bonnie Wee Oatbakes (Cheese & Chive Oatbakes & Red Onion Marmalade)
Really liked this! Was so yummy and there's not much else I can say besides that! 10/10

Lemon Meringue Pie (Mini Meringues, Yoghurt Coated Peanuts & Lemon Infused Sultanas)
 I liked this one, The meringue bits being my favourite, It wasn't amazing! Left it on my Try list! 5/10

Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack
I was pleasantly surprised by this, I absolutely hate cinnamon but it wasn't very strong in this flapjack which was great, I put this onto my like list! 9/10

Copacabana (Milk & Dark Chocolate Buttons & Brazil Nuts)
I loved the chocolate (like most people do) but i'm not really a fan of Brazil Nuts but I've never tried them before but i'm glad I did! 5/10


Here's the Snowman all put together! 

Overall, A really nice box :)

Stayed tuned for a few more Graze reviews!

Lozz
x

No comments:

Post a Comment