Tuesday, 17 January 2012

FeelUnique January '12 Box


This month's FeelUnique.com Beauty Box seemed to be centered all around 'a fresh start' and a lot of cleansing/detoxing/skin care etc. This wasn't my ideal box because I'm not a huge fan of skincare in Beauty Box's and would rather get make-up or haircare, but it was nice to try some of the things in this box although I have cancelled my subscription to Feel Unique and I am considering Carmine.co.uk as they always seem to have make-up in their boxes! 

I have tried the Phyto conditioner, the bottle provided was 20ml and it was okay but for me this only lasted 2 showers before it was all gone! I have a LOT of hair and it's very tangly so I normally need a LOT of conditioner, This stuff was alright but I wouldn't call it an 'express' conditioner, It wasn't very smoothing and I wouldn't pay £10 for a bottle, I'd rather stick with my £2 Dove conditioner!

I was disappointed to see the Dead Sea salt brushing sachets as I already have these from a previous Glossybox which I am yet to use! But I did finally try one out the other day and It was pretty good, It wouldn't be something I'd buy as I probably wouldn't use it in a normal skincare regime as I don't really use scrubs (although I probably should haha), It smelled of citrus which was gorgeous and It made my skin really soft! Not too 'salty' either so It wasn't unbearably rough on my skin.

I haven't tried the Caudalie Body Lotion properly yet, Just tested it on my hand and all I can say is the smell is amaaaazing! I'm yet to try the Green People Gentle cleanse either but I was most excited about this product because it's something I would probably buy. The Lierac wrinkle smoother I gave to my Mum because I don't have any wrinkles yet!

Surprisingly, I've been using the Lierac infra-red lifting cream everyday before I put on my make-up, Kind of to protect my skin a little bit more, make it smoother and firmer, The scent is gorgeous also, and I was pretty impressed that this was a 15ml sample as the 50ml full size product is £56, meaning this sample size is worth about £15ish!

Overall, I don't think there is anything that will never ever get used in this box, which is good, but I would of liked to of seen a make-up product for more variety!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Lozz
x

1 comment:

  1. Those all collection is fabulous. This all products are unique and costly but very beneficial for us. Above beauty box is really amazing.

    rc boats

    ReplyDelete