Tuesday, 3 January 2012

First Post Of 2012: Christmas Haul!

A little bit later than everyone else's Christmas haul posts but oh well! 

And I've changed my blog layout a little bit so the pictures look bigger and nicer,  not sure how this will go down but I hope you prefer it! 

Here are the majority of my gifts, I did receive other things like money, socks, pjs, smellies and chocolate, but I thought I'd post the things most relevant to my blog!

L-R:  Pink Light Up Hand Held Mirror, DKNY 'Red Delicious' perfume, Zara 'Black' perfume, Pantene 2min Colour Damage Rescue Masque, Sleek Berry Collection, H&M Nail Polish Trio, MUA Immaculate Collection Palette, Topshop Cross Cord Bracelet, Topshop Gold Collar Cord Necklace, Primark Tan/Black Purse, Polka Dot Make-Up Bag, Beauty Junky Purifying Cucumber Mask, Benefit 'Tan About Tan' Set, Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Cleanser (50ml), Republic Gift Card (Swapped with my Sister for her Topshop one!), The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner - Stephanie Meyer Book, Topshop Triangle Earrings, Primark Star Earrings, Primark Gold with Black Jewel Dangly Earrings, 2012 Diary, Mark Hill Beautiful Blonde Minis Set, Beige Scarf


This Teal & Purple Cape Top from Matalan


I also got this AMAZING 'Keep Calm Carry On' poster, I am a massive Doctor Who geek!


& A lovely new addition for the end of the year, My sister saved up all her pennies and bought herself this adorable puppy! Her name is Tallulah and she is a long haired teacup chihuahua, Isn't she cute? :)

I am so incredibly grateful for my gifts and thankful for each and every one!

Hope you liked this post!

I'll be posting a January sales post soon! 

Lozz
x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely stash of goodies you've got there :) The puppy is soooo adorable!

    http://beautyful-fashion.blogspot.com/
    http://thejewelsboutique.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted/want the Sleek berry collection, Not sure whether my local Superdrug have sold out or not, better go check and see if I can get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete