Thursday, 5 January 2012

January Sales Haul!

I've been going a bit mad in the sales ! Managed to get a few sale items but there's equally enough non sale purchases haha. 


L-R: H&M Suede Lace Up Wedges (£19.99), Primark Black Satchel Bag (£3 down from £8), Black Cherry Yankee Candle (£3.99 down from £7.99 in Clinton Cards), Argos Visiq Heat Mat (£3.99)

I spotted the shoes when I was returning a top I'd received for Christmas (I already had it!) and had £15 store credit to use to get an exchange item so I bought these shoes and they ended up only costing me £5! I also had to return a ring I'd received to Primark because It was too big for me, My bag broke when I went out literally the night before so when I saw this in the sale I had to get it! The ring was £2.50 anyway so I only paid 50p! 

All I can say about the Yankee Candles featured in this blog is: I went a bit mad! I LOVE the way they smell but I would never pay full price for them! When I heard Clinton Cards had them on sale for half price I bought 3 in one week haha! 

The heat mat is a bit of a random purchase but it's a clue towards something I will be reviewing very soon! I got the mat for free because I had a free £5 gift voucher for Argos after buying a Kindle Wifi the other month when they had a special deal on! 

Shoes from the side


As some of you may know, Boots currently have a 50% Xmas Gift Sets offer going on at the moment, Me and my sister decided to take advantage! My sister purchased a St Moritz tanning set and I got this Lipsy Smokey Eye & Lip Kit, It's originally £8 and was £4 in Boots! I'm actually really impressed with this, The pigment of the shadows is beautiful as are the lip colours! 

Inside the palette

Eye-shadow swatches


Lip swatches

2nd Yankee Candle Purchase! This one being reduced from £18.99 to £9.49

H&M High Heels High Hopes Top (£9.99)
After purchasing my shoes a few days earlier I received a special gift voucher on my receipt where you get £5 to spend between 2nd and 15th of January (with a minimum £5 spend anyway) and I already have this top in Pink and adore it so I ended up getting the White too for only £4.99!

Topshop Spike Bracelet (£6.25)
I had a Topshop gift card from Christmas and I got this gorgeous bracelet in the sale, £12.50 down to £6.25! 


L-R: Topshop Lipstick in Moccasin (£8), Topshop Silver Triangle Earrings (£2.50 down from £5), Pink Sands Yankee Candle (£7.99 down from £15.99), Lancome Teint Ultra 24H Foundation 7-Day Trial in shade 010, Black No 7 Amazing Eyes Pencil (£2.75, with £5 no 7 voucher)

Also bought a lipstick and earrings with my Topshop Gift Card, A 3rd Yankee Candle, Received a sample of a Lancome Foundation from Boots and a No 7 eye liner for a small price with the usual £5 No 7 vouchers! 

Topshop Moccasin Lipstick

I know this is a bit of a long post but I hope you liked it! 

Did you get any good January sale items recently?

Lozz
x

No comments:

Post a Comment