Saturday, 28 January 2012

Recent Buys!

Just a few things I've picked up in the last few weeks,


My friend bought me the nail polish as a late christmas present!

Revlon Just Bitten in Twilight


Wet 'N' Wild lipstick in Vamp It Up (919B) (Duplicate for MAC Smoked Purple) - EBay - Around £4
I found this beauty when I was hunting for a duplicate for MAC's Smoked Purple which my friend had and I fell in love with it! I'd seen many people post online saying this specific Wet 'N' Wild lipstick was very similar and I have to agree, it is! The only downside is that it's a teeny bit darker and seems to come off easier than the MAC one, which is annoying because a lipstick that dark ends up leaving a line around your lips and looking like you have some kind of disease! As long as you have the time to keep re-applying I would say get it, or invest in some Lipcote!

Wet 'N' Wild 'Vamp It Up'

Benefit Porefessionally Pretty Set (£21.15 with discount - RRP: £23.50)
I couldn't resist buying this when I saw they were selling the full size Porefessional with a Girl Meets Pearl/Erase Paste mini's for the same price as just the full size Porefessional on it's own! I think the concealer might be a bit too dark for me but I've always wanted to try it to cover dark circles and it seems to blend well! I actually purchased this as a treat to myself as I've been on a healthy eating/exercise regime for the last week and half and I've actually stuck to it for once haha, very proud of myself!

Snake Wrap Ear Cuff - eBay - Around £6
I fell in love with these snake ear cuff's but couldn't justify spending £15 from somewhere like Regal Rose, So I decided to google around and ended up finding this beauty on eBay for just over £6! It's from a Chinese seller and took about 2 weeks to come but was so worth the wait! I love it!

That's all for today! I also finally received my conical studs in the mail to do my Ragged Priest inspired studded denim jacket as I mentioned a few weeks ago, so I will be doing a DIY post soon!

Lozz
x

2 comments:

  1. I had a Revlon just bitten and I found it dried out my lips even with the balm on, wasn't for me! The ear cuff looks amazing by the way - I wouldn't be brave enough to wear something like that! x

    jennyslittleboxofgems.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dried my lips out too! i love the colour but the texture is a bit irritating!

      Delete