Saturday, 18 February 2012

7 Deadly Sins

I've seen the '7 Deadly Sins' tag around the YouTube world and thought I would do my own written rendition!

GREED
What is your most expensive beauty product? What is your most inexpensive beauty product?

EXPENSIVE
This is the most expensive beauty product I own, I'm normally really good with make-up and try to buy the majority of my stuff from cheaper brands, but after seeing tons of reviews I really wanted to try the Benefit Porefessional, I really love the product and I can see why it's expensive but I don't think it's something I NEED as I already have a perfectly good cheap primer!

INEXPENSIVE
I have quite a few make-up products around the same price but I chose this as my 'inexpensive' beauty product as I use it most frequently out of my cheaper products (as you can see the gel has turned brown haha), I use this every day without fail to set my brows, I would rather use this then spend money for an expensive brow gel, because this does the job brilliantly! 

WRATH
 What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been the hardest to find?

LOVE/HATE PRODUCT
Wet 'N' Wild Mega Last lipstick in Vamp It Up (919B) - Around $3 (purchased mine from eBay!)
I absolutely love this colour and got this lipstick as a dupe for MAC's Smoked Purple but no matter how lovely the colour is the lipstick bleeds quite easily and goes a bit drying on your lips so you're having to reapply constantly! It was pretty annoying because when a colour like that starts bleeding I ended up looking like I have some kind of disease on my lips D: So it's so annoying because when you put the product on it looks lovely but after a while it just ends up disastrous! 

HARDEST TO FIND
I purchased this product right when it first came out and it was absolutely impossible to get as it was out of stock everywhere and was selling on eBay for around £90! But I managed to find a great seller on eBay who was selling as 'Buy It Now' for only around £33 so I was quite lucky! I also got the first edition of the palette which is with the double ended eye-liner as they had to stop making it with the eye-liners because it was either costing them too much or they couldn't make them quick enough (the palettes now come with a eye-shadow brush instead.)

GLUTTONY
 What are your most delicious beauty products?

Benefit Powda Wowza (£19.50) & Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer in shade 51 (£6.99)
I think these two products are the most delicious because of their smells, The Powda Wowza blushes and bronzer have a really nice scent and I've never owned any blushes that have a smell before haha! The Bourjois bronzer is well known for being called the 'chocolate bronzer' because it looks like chocolate and smells like it! They don't sell the Powda Wowza anymore which is a shame as it was a great trio!

SLOTH
What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness? 

I got this product free with my Urban Decay Naked Palette but I think this is definitely one of the products I neglect, normally I can't be bothered to apply eye-shadow primer as I'm still not convinced it makes a huge difference! When I apply my foundation I put it on my eye-lids to make an even base for eye-shadow so I don't need the primer for that reason but sometimes when I feel like making more of an effort I do use this!

PRIDE
What beauty product gives you more confidence?

Bronzer, Concealer & Foundation
These are definitely the products that give me the most confidence, Foundation & Concealer because they make my skin look flawless because I've always had problematic skin! Bronzer because it gives the illusion that I have cheekbones (as I am convinced I have the chubbiest cheeks ever!). I don't think I could pick just one product!

LUST
What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

(Didn't really have any pictures relevant to this question so here's a photo of me and my boyfriend!)

I love blue eyes and blonde hair on a guy, seems relevant as my boyfriend has both of those qualities, and I also love a nice bum and a nice smile on a guy! hehe :) Besides the physical attributes I like a man who's intelligent and can make me laugh :)

ENVY
What item would you most like to receive as a gift?

Expensive Make-Up e.g. MAC
If someone bought me expensive make-up like MAC or Benefit I would be over the moon, I don't buy that much expensive stuff myself but I'd definitely be up for receiving it as gifts :P

Hope you liked this post, It's a bit of a change to the video versions people have been doing!

Lozz
x

1 comment: