Thursday, 9 February 2012

Bargain Trends!

Recently I've spotted a few bargain gems online and thought I would share on you! 
photo credit - pauls-boutique.com

SPLURGE
I've been obsessed with this Paul's Boutique bags for a while now and I always wanted this bag but could never justify spending £61 on a bag...



photo credit - selectfashion.co.uk

SAVE
..but the other day I came across this on the Select website and straight away it reminded me of the Paul's Boutique bag, it's not perfect and obviously isn't of the same quality etc. but it's very 'inspired' with the added key ring and the bags shape.


photo credit - topshop.com

Another thing I noticed recently on the Topshop website is 'Baroque' is becoming a big trend this month and I also recently got an e-mail from Chiara Fashion stating about their new Baroque items for a much smaller price.

photo credit - topshop.com

SPLURGE

photo credit - chiarafashion.co.uk

SAVE

I think it's definitely worth a look around if you want a look for less!

Let me know if you like seeing these type of posts and would like to see more :)

Lozz
x

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I am inspired to find so many stylish women dresses i appreciate your work! well done!

    www.mysweetwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete