Sunday, 11 March 2012

Clothing/Accessories Blog Sale!

I decided to do a separate clothing/accessories blog sale, for people who are most interested in fashion rather than the beauty side!

If you're looking for a make-up/product blog sale you can find it here

Basically, all you need to know is that obviously besides the asking price for the product there will be a postage and packing fee of £3.00 (each additional item at 40p more) and every product sold will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded delivery, I will retain proof of postage of every item sent and will send to buyer via e-mail if requested! However, I can invoice an alternative reduced p&p charge of £1.90 for 2nd Class standard delivery, but I will not take any responsibility for lost or undelivered items.

 I only post to the UK, sorry no exceptions!

Currently I have nothing for sale on here but please feel free to check my eBay from time to time as I usually will put stuff up there first! Just click here :)

So that's my blog sale!

Whatever you'd like to purchase pleaseeee leave a comment below with what you'd like to purchase and your paypal e-mail address so I can send you an invoice!

I will post within 2-3 working days of payment.

Returns not accepted so please be wary when buying :)

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me by contacting me on twitter (@lozzii) or e-mailing me @ lozzxcore@hotmail.com

:)

1 comment: