Sunday, 12 February 2012

FOTN - 11/02/12

I went out last night and thought I would show you guys my make-up :)

I decided to wear a black sheer blouse so I didn't think I could get away with brown eye-shadow but I was wearing dark red lipstick so I didn't want to use grey/black shadows as I thought it would look too much! 


Eye-shadow: Sleek i-Divine Palette in Storm (2nd colour in from the left on the top row [on the eye-lid] and 2nd colour in from the left on the bottom row [on the crease and outer corner])
Eye-liner: Eyeko Felt Tip Liner Pen in Black (winged liner on the lid) and Collection 2000 Kohl Pencil in Black (water line)

Quite an expensive 'Face Of The Night' with the majority being high-end make-up, but I love saving my expensive products for nights out! 

Hope you enjoyed this post :)

Lozz
x

3 comments: