Tuesday, 14 February 2012

OOTD - Black Sheer Blouse

I went out on saturday night and thought I would show what I wore!

(these pics were taken yesterday, not on the actual night I wore this outfit, that's why my hair is up and scruffy haha!)

If  you want to see what my hair & make-up looked like go to my last post : here


Denim Jacket - Lee Men's Jacket from eBay (DIY Studded) - Around £23 W/Studs


Lace Back Sheer Black Blouse - High Street Fashion Shop - £9
Black Strappy Top (for layering) - Primark - £2
Black Leggings - H&M - £5.99


Cross Necklace - Topshop - £8.50

to show you what the lace back looks like in the mirror!

Dangly Star Earrings - Primark - Unknown price (Xmas gift!)



Lace Up Black Wedges - H&M - £19.99


Gold Bracelet - H&M - Under £6? (bought a few months ago!)


Left Ring: Isabella Ring - Kurt Geiger - £15 (bought with free Elle £20 gift card)
Right Ring: Matalan - £5 

Hope you liked this post!

Lozz
x

1 comment: