Friday, 10 February 2012

OOTD - Denim & Crosses

I got bored the other night so decided to rummage through my wardrobe and come out with an outfit idea.. This is what I ended up with!

(ignore the fluffy socks!)

Denim Jacket - Lee Men's Jacket from eBay (DIY Studded) - Around £23 W/Studs
Jewelled Cross Tee - Urban Outfitters - Around £28? 
Studded Belt - Primark (Bought about 5 years ago!) - Around £3 probably!
'Zombie' Coloured Leggings - Primark (circa 2010/11) - £8-£10
Cross Necklace - Topshop - £8.50



You can kind of see what I mean by 'Zombie' coloured, They're like a faded grey sort of patchy 'grungy' effect!

This is my first outfit post since October so I hope you like it, I haven't really been confident enough to do outfit posts recently but hopefully I can turn that around now!

Lozz
x

3 comments:

  1. great jacket!! you look great :)) do drop by mu blog if u like :) hey as GFC is closing March 1. would love if you would like to add me to your circle on Google plus and Ill love to follow back :)
    Heres my link on Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/107317076688493327328/

    xoxo hanz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous :)

    http://princesstinks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really loving your customised denim jacket btw! I adore oversized jackets, but they sadly don't suit me at all. Just make me look boxy as i'm quite busty. Lol. :S

    So jealous of your customising skillz also! Haha :P I'm too much of a perfectionist when it comes to artistic things and would panic too much about adding studs to something or ripping a tee incase i ruined it past repair. lol. :S

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete