Tuesday, 6 March 2012

OOTD: Cream & Suede

I bought some new clothes recently (i'll show them all in a haul soon!) and came up with this outfit! I am absolutely in love with my new blouse to the point I have it in 2 colours! I wear a lot of black usually so for me to wear cream and burgundy is a miracle haha! 


Cream Blouse with Black Bow Tie Up - Primark
Burgundy Suede Skirt - Primark
Black Layering Top (Hidden to cinch up the shirt!) - Primark

Close up

Tie up bow

Suede skirt

Shoes


I also did a double winged eye-liner look for a bit of a change, I was watching YouTube videos and was inspired! 

Products used:

Urban Decay naked palette (shade buck for lid and shade dark horse for outer v/crease)

I haven't got much to say in this blog post, I haven't been posting that often as I've just started a job and haven't really had much free time but I will try my hardest to keep up with everything! I have a few posts already planned so keep your eyes peeled! 

P.S Just in case you're wondering why I didn't show the jewellery I wore as well is because the earrings are something I've recently made and they weren't completed when these pictures were taken, and the only other accessory I wore was my ASOS Silver Cross bangle!

That's all folks!

Lozz
x

No comments:

Post a Comment