Friday, 13 April 2012

Friday Freebie!

A few weeks ago I saw a great freebie at MagicFreebiesUK where if you liked the L'Oreal Facebook page and shared an 'Elnett Moment' you could be entered into a prize draw with the chance to win 1 of 5000 L'Oreal lipsticks. The 'Elnett Moment' required you to use their application and provide a small paragraph of when you have used their Elnett hairspray for a special moment. I said that I used it for my first date with my boyfriend a few years ago, and I was lucky enough to be chosen for a freebie!



It says on the packaging it is best suited to light brunettes, but I think it goes really well with my hair colour! The shade is a lovely pinky toned red, I really dislike pinks on me as I always think it makes me look like a Barbie doll, but this shade is great for me to have some form of a pink lipstick! I don't think the pictures do it justice because I personally think it looks much more pink in real life, it's also got a lovely sparkly texture to it which I didn't think I would like!


Swatch with flash

Swatch without flash

The lipstick itself RRP's for £8.19 so it's definitely a steal!

Unfortunately, I don't think the competition is still open but I highly recommend anyone to subscribe to the MagicFreebiesUK newsletter to see if any more freebies like this become available!

Hope you liked this post!

Lozz
x               

2 comments:

  1. This is a beatiful lipstick, I just love the colour of it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous you won the competition - i never win anything :( hehe. love the colours you got x

    ReplyDelete