Sunday, 22 April 2012

OOTD: Charity Shop

I went to the cinema last night with my boyfriend and this is what I wore: 


 Levi Denim Jacket - Charity Shop
St. Michael Check Shirt - Charity Shop


Cross Hoop Earrings - eBay


Elephant Necklace - Primark


Eye Ring/Bracelet Chain - eBay


Fake Doc Marten Boots - eBay


And this is how I had my hair/makeup!

I haven't put the prices or whereabouts for a few of these things as they will be shown in an upcoming haul, I have a few more Charity shop finds to show also but the shirt and jacket are my two most worn at the moment!

Hope you liked this post!

Lozz
x

6 comments:

  1. i love the all seeing eye chain x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Do you have the ebay link to those earrings? You're a babe :| x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boots and denim jacket :D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hoops! Great style! Im really liking your blog
    I hope you can check out my blog!
    It would mean a lot
    s
    x
    shadesofpepper.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit

    www.girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amaze! Red lipstick always! <3 xx

    www.velvetbows.me

    ReplyDelete