Wednesday, 25 April 2012

OOTN: Skulls & Leather

I went out clubbing Monday night and this is a few pictures of what I wore, I actually took these pictures a few days before so I haven't added any accessories/shoes but I wasn't really wearing anything I haven't before so I thought I'd leave it haha! 

Pretty much the majority of this outfit is new stuff so as goes with my last outfit post, I won't add prices but I will be showing these items (including prices and links etc.) in an upcoming haul anyway :)

Skull Blouse - Ellatino.co.uk 
(Isn't meant to be worn like this but my boobs are currently too big for the top, it's a size 12-14 and I'm a 16!)
Faux Leather Skirt - H&M
Black Vest - Primark
Suspender Tights - Henry Holland
(On Monday I wore these cheap ones from eBay though, they ripped that same night :[)

Back of the outfit 

Suspender tights! 

Bowler Hat - Topshop (Circa 2008)
(I thought a bowler hat would look quite nice with it, but I didn't actually wear the hat out as I was worried I would lose it!)

Just a few pictures from Monday!

Hope you liked this post :)

Lozz
x

4 comments:

  1. You look great. You have really cool hair.

    Xox Soph

    Glamorous Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! I want that blouse :)
    New follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leather with the skull shirt and your hair :)

    --Izumi
    HYBRID HUNTER

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cool outfit!! great blog!!!

    check out mine
    esme x

    ReplyDelete