Friday, 1 June 2012

Friday Freebie!


 Here's another Friday Freebie for you, as you might already know Glamour's July edition came out yesterday and a lot of people were excited to find out they were giving away free minis of Benefit products. There were 3 minis to collect: The Porefessional, That Gal primer and Bad Gal lash mascara. Once I heard about the magazine I went out straight away to get one, I was looking for the one with The Porefessional as I absolutely loveeee that product anyway so paying £2 for 7.5ml I was definitely going to get it (the full size 22ml being about £20)! The luck was that when I went to my local shop they only had one Glamour magazine left and it just so happened to be the one with the Porefessional mini! I was also tempted to get the magazine with the 'That Gal' primer also, but I'm still debating on it! I highly recommend purchasing this great freebie while stocks last, The magazine is only £2 and it's great for people new to Benefit to try their products or existing users to get extra back up make-up for a low price!

Lozz
x

No comments:

Post a Comment